Saturday, March 22, 2014 UT VIP Schedule & Parking Info
Please review the following schedule of activities for UT VIP, taking place Saturday, March 22, 2014. A detailed agenda and campus map will be provided when you arrive at Bass Concert Hall.
Please park at Manor Parking Garage (2017 Robert Dedman Drive). Take a ticket upon entrance. We will have staff outside the garage to assist you as you walk a short distance to Bass Concert Hall.
Bass Concert Hall is located in the Texas Performing Arts Center, directly across from Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium at the intersection of 23rd Street and Robert Dedman Drive. Enter through the main entrance on 23rd Street. (Google Map)
Arrive at 8 a.m.
Arrive at Bass Concert Hall at 8 a.m. When you arrive, you’ll be given a detailed agenda and map with all of the room numbers and locations of your academic meetings and sessions later in the morning. We’ll have plenty of current Longhorns on hand who will help you get from the opening session to your next session/meeting.
Complimentary coffee and juice will be provided in the lobby of Bass Concert Hall. You may also purchase light breakfast items on the third floor.
- Arrive at Bass Concert Hall, take seats and meet other admitted students and families
- Enjoy the opening plenary, when we welcome you and your family to campus
Late Morning through Early Afternoon (Times will vary.)
- Meetings and sessions with colleges/schools
You must attend the session hosted by the college/school to which you were admitted—even if you're considering a major change.
Early Afternoon (1-4 p.m.)
- Attend a variety of optional interest sessions, including forums focused on:
- Financing your college experience
- Living on campus
- Study abroad, interdisciplinary study and research
- The out-of-state student experience (student panel)
- The experiences of recent alumni (panel)
- Guided campus walking tours
- Residence hall tours