Longhorns in your backyard Office Locations
The Office of Admissions believes in the value of meeting with and speaking to prospective students in person. To help make that easier, the university has created admissions centers in major metropolitan areas around the state to serve students within the cities and in the surrounding areas—practically in their backyards.
Limited services Sept. 3
With the exception of the Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC) and the Undergraduate Admissions Center (UAC), centers will be closed Wednesday, Sept. 3, due to staff training. The UAC will remain open and will offer limited services; GIAC will operate normally.
If you need assistance during this time with questions related to undergraduate admission, please call our telephone counseling unit at 512-475-7387.
- Central Texas: 512-475-7440
- Dallas: 214-526-BEVO (2386) | email@example.com
- East Texas (in Longview): 903-759-7800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- El Paso: 915-593-BEVO (2386) | email@example.com
- Houston: 713-871-BEVO (2386) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laredo: 956-436-3839
- New York City: 512-471-2998
- Rio Grande Valley (in Harlingen): 956-365-8630 | email@example.com
- San Antonio: 210-804-BEVO (2386) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Texas (in Lubbock): 806-798-BEVO (2386) | email@example.com
For assistance outside these areas, use our Counselor Finder to connect with the admissions counselor assigned to you.