Campus tours, information sessions and more! Visiting Campus
Campus Visits for Prospective Freshmen
Freshman applicants can schedule a personalized campus visit online. You can select from a variety of visit-related activities, including admissions information sessions held in the Undergraduate Admissions Center (UAC), campus tours and sessions at many colleges and schools on campus. Schedule prospective freshman visit»
Campus Visits for Prospective Transfer Students
Prospective transfer students can visit campus for information sessions (held once a week, usually on Friday), meet with an admissions counselor and tour the campus. Schedule prospective transfer visit»
Campus Tours for Other Visitors
If you’re not considering admission to UT Austin in the next couple of years, you may still have many reasons to want to see the campus. Visit the Visitor Center page for details.
If you’re a teacher or counselor and interested in bring a group of students (Pre-K – 12th grade) to campus, check out our Group Visits page to learn how to arrange a visit.
Other Ways to Experience Campus
Other opportunities exist for visiting and touring campus. Here are a few options:
- Self-guided tours: Use our Self-Guided Walking Tour of the UT Campus (PDF 1.63MB) to learn about campus on your own and at your own pace. Use our Diversity Tour (PDF 1MB) to learn about spots on campus that serve as a reminder of the campus’s dedication to academic and cultural diversity.
- Tower Observation Deck Tours
- See 360-degree views of campus (Flash required)
- Campus maps: Online map | Printable map (3.6 MB)
- Find a hotel near the UT Campus
- View the academic calendar to find out when classes are in session.