Campus tours, group visits, and more Visitor Center
The Visitor Center at The University of Texas at Austin is an excellent starting point for many campus visitors. The center provides student-led campus tours, group visits, maps and other services to help make your campus visit more memorable.
Campus tours depart from the Visitor Center, located on the second floor of Walter Webb Hall (WWH). Advance registration is not required.
Tours take place as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Note: The weekday 10 a.m. tour does not take place during the month of May.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.
Interested in bringing a group of 10 or more visitors to campus for a tour? Learn more about our Group Visit options.
The Visitor Center is regularly open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon. The Visitor Center is closed on university holidays.
Other upcoming closings include:
- Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, May 24 to Monday, May 26)
- Independence Day Weekend (Friday, July 4 to Sunday, July 6)
- Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, Aug. 30 to Monday, Sept. 1)
Location & Address
The Visitor Center is located on the second floor of Walter Webb Hall, on the northwest corner of Guadalupe and 25th streets (Google Map).
Parking is available in the San Antonio Garage at the corner of 25th and San Antonio streets. The garage charges an hourly fee; most visitors will pay $12 for 3-16 hours.
Our mailing address is:
The University of Texas at Austin
405 W. 25th St.
Austin, TX 78705
Other Helpful Links
- Campus Map | Printable Version (3.6MB PDF)
- Hotel Information from the Austin Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Self-Guided Walking Tour (PDF 1.63MB)
- Self-Guided Diversity Tour (PDF 1MB)
- Tower Tours
Visitors who require special mobility assistance should contact the Visitor Center at 512-471-1000 after registering for a campus visit online. Please contact us no later than five (5) business days prior to the planned visit.