What’s your preference? Make Contact
When looking for assistance with questions about applying for admission, the best place to start is with your local admissions center. Visit these pages for contact informtaion:
- Dallas Admissions Center: 214-526-BEVO (2386)
- East Texas Admissions Center (in Longview): 903-759-7800
- El Paso Admissions Center: 915-593-BEVO (2386)
- Graduate and International Admissions Center: 512-475-7391 (on campus; for prospective international undergrad and all prospective grad students)
- Houston Admissions Center: 713-871-BEVO (2386)
- Rio Grande Valley Admissions Center: 956-365-8630 (in Harlingen)
- San Antonio Admissions Center: 210-804-BEVO (2386)
- Undergraduate Admissions Center: 512-475-7440 (in Austin; for prospective undergrads in Central Texas and visiting campus)
- Visitor Center (on campus)
- West Texas Admissions Center: 806-798-BEVO (2386) (in Lubbock)
In some cases, you may want or need to call the Office of Admissions directly:
Phone: 512-475-7387 | Fax: 512-475-7478
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (except university holidays)
UT AUSTIN ADMISSIONS COUNSELORS
Prospective Freshmen: To contact the admissions counselor that serves prospective freshman students from your high school, use our Counselor Finder to locate the e-mail and phone number for your counselor.
Prospective Transfers: If you’re a prospective transfer student and you’d like to get in touch with a transfer admissions counselor, please see Campus Visits for Transfers page for options.
Type any question/topic into the "Ask Admissions” box at the bottom of most pages on Be a Longhorn. You'll get a list of pages with information relating to your question.
Still didn't get the answer you're looking for? Complete the form to give us a bit more information and then type in your message like you would an e-mail. We'll distribute it to an Admissions staff person for a response.