Skip to main content or Skip to navigation

The University of Texas at Austin

To be considered for admission, you must successfully complete transferable coursework. But how do you know if the courses you took are transferable?

The following information will help you figure that out:

Evaluation of individual courses taken at out-of-state institutions is not available over the phone, in person, or by e-mail. Specific course evaluations and decisions about the transferability of individual courses are made only after an applicant has been admitted.

Updated Fri, 2013-03-08 19:21 | Top

Ask Admissions

Contact us

The University of Texas at Austin
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 8058
Austin, TX 78713-8058

More contacts and locations