Information about which courses are transferable… Transfer Resources
To be considered for admission, you must successfully complete transferable coursework. But how do you know if the courses you took are transferable?
The following information will help you figure that out:
- Automated Transfer Equivalency (ATE) — interactive database of more than 220,000 transfer credit evaluations for courses at Texas universities and community colleges.
- Transfer Guides — list courses students can take at Austin Community College and other Texas community colleges that can apply toward specific UT Austin degree requirements.
- Interactive Degree Audit (IDA) — lets students estimate how courses taken at other institutions might apply to a degree at UT Austin.
- Common transfer credit problems — helps you to understand and avoid typical difficulties in using transfer courses to fulfill UT degree requirements.
- Transfer credit policies — a complete discussion in the “Transfer Admission” section in Chapter 2 of the General Information catalog.
Evaluation of individual courses taken at out-of-state institutions is not available over the phone, in person, or by e-mail. Specific course evaluations and decisions about the transferability of individual courses are made only after an applicant has been admitted.